[uClibc] lirc compiling

Chris Brookes chris at txrx.org
Thu Aug 21 00:04:20 UTC 2003

> I need to compile lirc for my box, the problem i have
> is my box only have uclibc not glibc, but lirc uses
> part of the compiled kernel, and that is compiled with
> glibc, what is the way to get them working??

Compile the kernel as normal in your glibc enrivonemnt. Once it's compiled
copy the entire kernel source tree into the uclibc dev image you are using.
shift into the dev environment however you normally do that, and compile
lirc as normal, pointing it to where you just copied the compiled kernel
tree with the lirc configure process.