[uClibc] uClibc support in libstdc++

Bernardo Innocenti bernie at develer.com
Sat Aug 9 00:07:10 UTC 2003

Hello,

I've started cleaning up my patch collection to merge full
support for ColdFire, uClinux and uClibc into mainline GCC.

To make my work acceptable, I must get rid of this ugly hack
stolen from uClibc's toolchain Makefile:

   cd ${GCC}/libstdc++-v3/config/os/generic
   cp ctype_base.h ctype_inline.h ctype_noninline.h ../gnu-linux/

A comment from there said that full libstdc++ locale support
was going to be completed shortly. Is this still true?

Alternatively, I could add a new config/os/uclibc/ subdirectory
in libstdc++.

\X/  http://www.develer.com/

Please don't send Word attachments - http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/no-word-attachments.html