[uClibc] UClibc Compilation error - help!

Erik Andersen andersen at codepoet.org
Thu Aug 7 21:33:22 UTC 2003

On Thu Aug 07, 2003 at 02:05:36PM -0700, Deepa Sivasankarane wrote:

> 1. Yes, it's almost a year old. I've got just 2 weeks to submit my
> project, and I've worked on the uclinux files, so I don't think I can
> change it now.
>
> 2. However, is it possible to install the newer uClibc onto the
> uClinux directory tree ?  (i.e) /home/Administrator/uClinux-dist/uClibc ?
> Would it work ? Where do I get the new version from ?

It _might_ be possible, for example, by grabbing the latest
uClinux-dist and grafting the newer uClibc in that version into
your older uClinux-dist version.  But keep in mind this is the
uClibc development list, not the uClinux-dist list, so there are
limits to how much we can help you with uClinux-dist specific
problems,