[uClibc] UClibc Compilation error - help!

Deepa Sivasankarane sdeepa69 at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 7 16:16:32 UTC 2003

Hi Rob,

  I already did a "make config" and  "make dep" in the
"/home/Administrator/uClinux-dist/" directory (while compiling
uClinux kernel image), before I did a "make"  for uClibc
in uClinux-dist/uClibc.

Thanx,
Deepa

Deepa Sivasankarane <sdeepa69 at yahoo.com> wrote:
Hi,

  I  untarred "uClinuc-dist-20020927.tar" from the uClinux website, onto
"/home/Adminstrator" on my Win 98 Cygwin system.

Made some changes in  "/home/Administrator/uClinux-dist/uClibc/Rules.mak,
linked Config to extra/Configs/Config.ums and ran plain "make"
in  the directory "/home/Administrator/uClinux-dist/uClibc.

Am i missing something ?

Thanx,
best regards,
Deepa

Rob Landley <rob at landley.net> wrote:
On Wednesday 06 August 2003 14:45, Deepa Sivasankarane wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I got this error on compilation . Please find the output of
> "make" in the directory - uclinux-dist/uClibc/, below.
> Could you please help ?

What version did you try to build? (If it's the cvs version, I'd guess
there's a missing #include. If it's the release version, how did you try to
configure build it?)

> Thanx,
> best regards,
> Deepa Sivasankarane