[uClibc] OT: Hush documentation

Erik Andersen andersen at codepoet.org
Tue Aug 5 22:51:15 UTC 2003

On Wed Aug 06, 2003 at 10:37:25AM +1200, Robin Gilks wrote:
> Greetings
>
> Looks like the Busybox mailling list host is down (or at least
> unreachable from here) so I'll ask my question where there is some
> commonality of developers if I may :-))

What makes you say the list is down?  I run both the busybox and
the uclibc mailing lists on the same machine (i.e.  codepoet.org
which is my home server), so I feel confidant the lists are
working.

Hmm.  Looks like the machine running the public _websites_ for
busybox and uclibc has fallen off the net.  I'll give the folks
hosting it a call and try to get that fixed up.  Meanwhile,
you can access things via codepoet.org...

> I'm trying to find some documentation for the hush shell - both its use
> in Busybox and the port of it to the U-boot bootloader. Nothing too
> fancy, just a bit more than "its not bash" which is about all I've found
> so far!!

I'm afraid we really have not documented it beyond what is
already contained within the source code...  If you have a
specific question (i.e. "How do I use hush to do X?") please
feel free to ask.  On the busybox mailing list.  :-)