[uClibc]uclibc_locale_data.h not being built

Liam Girdwood liam.girdwood at wolfsonmicro.com
Wed Apr 9 09:36:09 UTC 2003

Hi,

I've had some problems building 0.9.19 and the latest CVS snapshot with
locale support for mipsel-linux on my RH8 box.

I think there is a make dependency problem as uclibc_locale_data.h is
not being built before it is used. I had to manually run make
uclibc_locale_data.h in /extra/locale and then edit some generated text
files.  Finally I had to copy uclibc_locale_data.h into include/bits
before uClibc would build.

I've not tried building for any other architectures, but since I could
not find any other references to this problem, I think it may be related
to RH8 or mipsel-linux ?

Thanks

Liam

--
Liam Girdwood <liam.girdwood at wolfsonmicro.com>

Wolfson Microelectronics plc
http://www.wolfsonmicro.com
t: +44 131 272-7000
f: +44 131 272-7001
Registered in Scotland 89839

This message may contain confidential or proprietary information. If you receive this message in error, please
immediately delete it, destroy all copies of it and notify the sender. Any views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender,
except where the message states otherwise. We take reasonable precautions to ensure our Emails are virus free.
However, we cannot accept responsibility for any virus transmitted by us
and recommend that you subject any incoming Email to your own virus
checking procedures.