[uClibc]openssh

Joel Coltoff joel at wmi.com
Tue Sep 24 13:38:21 UTC 2002

On Tue, 24 Sep 2002, Claus Rosenberger wrote:

> that looks like your description of the problem
>
> these is the script part
>
> if test "$cross_compiling" = yes; then
>   {{echo "blabla...." >&5
>     echo "blabla...." >&2;}
>    { (exit 1); exit 1; }; }

> should i remark the exit 1 statements ?

My dirnet (.../include/bits/dirent.h)  does allocate space for d_name
so I would replace them with a line sets the test result to yes. Either
that or comment out the whole test and just set the variable to yes.
It usually takes me 2 or 3 tries to get it right.

--
Joel Coltoff

Education is not the filling of a pail, but the lighting of a fire.
    -- W. B. Yeats