[uClibc]uclib and sysVinit

Simon Posnjak simon.posnjak at siol.net
Sun Sep 22 20:28:44 UTC 2002

Hi,

I have a:
-linux 2.4.18-rmk7
-SA1110 board similar to LART
-tollchain with gcc 3.2, binutils 2.12 uclibc 0.9.15

I found something wrong with sysVinit. It seams that the problem I'm
having has something to do with reboot () call. When I try to run this
little program the system reboots correctly:

#include <stdio.h>
#include <sys/reboot.h>

int
main ()  {
    fprintf (stdout, "Rebooting system!\n");
    reboot (RB_AUTOBOOT);
    return 0;
}

but when reboot line is called from sysvinits halt
it hangs the board and I have to reset the power supply. Can anybody
tell me why this could happen. (Oh, this works correctly with libc)

	Regards Simon

--
Simon Posnjak
http://klada.dyndns.org