[uClibc]Targeting /lib

andy preston andy at prestonmedina.com
Tue Sep 17 12:57:08 UTC 2002

Hi, I've built my own toolchain including uClibc, but I'm having trouble
with how the files are linked. uClibc is built and instaled on my
development machine @ /devel/build_utils/arm_libs/lib, but when I build
my ramdisk these files end up in /lib. The executables I've built though
expect the library files to be in their original /devel/.... location.
I'm asuming I'm missing a argument to uClibc when it gets built ? I
tried looking in the FAQ, couldn't see anything relevent.

Maybe tonight I'll try one of Erics updated toolchains, the 3.1.1
wouldn't compile my kernel.

Andy