[uClibc]sigsetjmp in uClinux

Steve Tsai startec at ms11.hinet.net
Sat Nov 30 15:24:26 UTC 2002

>>I use toolchain from uClinux/arm-elf-tool to compiler program with
>>uClibc. The program will crash when it calls to function sigsetjmp. Does
>>anyone have the problem. I use another toolchain
>>from http://www.uclinux.org/pub/uClinux/arm-tools/, it has no problem,
>>but it does not support C++. Thanks.
>>

>Use a current version of uClibc.  Whatever version you are
>using is trying to save/restore floating point stuff, which
>is not supported by your CPU.  Alternately, you can enable
>FPU emulation in your kernel,

I already enabled FPU emulation, and I am sure that floating point is
not the issue. Two toolchains from uClinux have the different result,
one has the problem and another has  not. So I think it was caused by
toolchain. I am downloading the sources of the toolchains and try to
figure out the problem. Any idea? Thanks.

Steve Tsai