[uClibc]Toolchain: powerpc target gives "no such instruction"

Pedro Sanchez psanchez at nortelnetworks.com
Thu Nov 28 21:09:16 UTC 2002

Thank you!, That works!

But I also found another problem with the "powerpc" target. When the
Makefile is preparing the kernel headers it attempts to link the
directory "asm-powerpc" to "asm". It should be "asm-ppc" instead.
Basically, the same $ARCH variable shouldn't be used for both the GNU
software and the kernel, they are not necessarily the same.

Thank you again!

--
Pedro