[uClibc]Re: malloc, munmap, etc...

Miles Bader miles at gnu.org
Mon Nov 18 13:24:01 UTC 2002

On Mon, Nov 18, 2002 at 01:08:23PM +0100, Uwe Beutin wrote:
> Yes it does :) I've noticed a significant increase in memory usage by
> boa. It starts out at 112736 and goes all the way up to 244064, does
> that imply anything?!

Only that boa's using more memory... :-)

I'm afraid I can't do much without some more info.  Could you use the recipe
I sent before to make malloc generate debugging output, and then redirect
boa's stdout/stderr to a file, and send me the result?

[I suppose I ought to make it possible to do this more conveniently, perhaps
using the new configuration system and making malloc check an environment
variable to turn on debugging; however it might be a while before I can get
the time to do that.]

Thanks,

-Miles
--
P.S.  All information contained in the above letter is false,
      for reasons of military security.