[uClibc]gcc-2.95 toolchain and stlport

Thorsten Voss thorsten at bummel.de
Sun Nov 17 10:56:17 UTC 2002

hello all...

i have a problem with the gcc-2.95 toolchain. it does not compile the stlport. it even doesn't download the archive. after building the tar-file with my toolchain it just says:

make: *** no rule to make target '/usr/src/uclibc/toolchain/gcc-2.95/build/STLport-4.5.3/lib/libstdc++.a', needed by '/usr/local/uclibc/lib/libstdc++.a'

can someone tell my why it does not build my stlport? i want to use uclibc to develop (small) executeables for my linux-router. my target is i386.

thanks!!!