[uClibc]Mailinglist related question

Mr Pink eleclerc at cgocable.ca
Fri Nov 8 05:27:09 UTC 2002

Thanks for the hint,  I just wanted to make sure I wasn't bothering you too
much with all my questions.

You once pointed out to me that LinuxFromScratch has several hints on how to
compile many basic apps with uClibc. It really did help me.
You know any other places where I could get stuff like this ???

Moreover, is there any way I can search the mailinglist for specific words
(besides opening every 'month' in text mode and using the search feature of
my browser...)

Thanks

Mr Pink