[uClibc]openssh configure errors

Andrew Ip aip at cwlinux.com
Wed May 29 03:50:05 UTC 2002

On Mon, May 27, 2002 at 12:08:34PM -0700, Amir Malik wrote:
> I'm building a tiny floppy-based Linux distro, and so far have succeeded in
> compiling busybox, tinylogin, ipchains, mbootp, udhcp server/client, and
> some others, but am having problems compiling OpenSSH's ssh/sshd.
>
> Has anyone succeeded in compiling OpenSSH? I have tried 1.x and 3.x
> versions... I am sure I am doing something stupid as it is listed on the
> applications page as "working"!
I have got this compile.  To bypass those problem, you can set LDFLAGS=--static
during running configure.  Then remove --static from Makefile when it is done.
Don't forget that you also need openssl.  All these components are huge unless
you have time to remove those you don't need.

BTW, is there any tool to convert lsh key to openssh?  Say like, a lsh client
wants to use key auth to log onto a openssh server.

-Andrew

--
Andrew Ip
Email:  aip at cwlinux.com