[uClibc]Using uClibc

Felton, Mark Mark.Felton at echostar.com
Mon May 6 14:29:01 UTC 2002

I am trying to use uClibc in my embedded application. I would like to use
only the uClibc to replace my C library, i.e. I want to use my other
libraries including the C++ library (I have my own special version of the
C++ library). When I compile my application it comes back with errors about
the C++ headers not being found
Can't find list.h
Can't find vector.h

How do I set up to use uClibc instead of libc but not lose my other
libraries. Also, I have a rather large embedded system with multiple
applications and multiple Makefiles if there is a global way to do this it
will help, however I will look at any option. I do have uClibc compiled and
can run the test programs. I tried using the C++ toolkit, but still kept
getting massive errors.
	Regards,
	Mark Felton