[uClibc]gcc wrapper problems

Alex Holden alex at linuxhacker.org
Fri Mar 15 22:54:26 UTC 2002

Hi, I'm having a problem when I try to compile Microwindows with shared
library support using uClibc's GCC wrapper- the final link of nano-X
fails saying that a couple of global structures (defined in one of the
shared libraries) are undefined symbols. The shared libary support in
Microwindows works OK when using native GCC, though obviously that
causes it to link against Glibc instead of uClibc. I'm using gcc-2.96
(from RedHat 7.1) on x86.

Any ideas what might cause this, or how to debug the problem further?

--
------------ Alex Holden - http://www.linuxhacker.org ------------
If it doesn't work, you're not hitting it with a big enough hammer