[uClibc]setjmp problems with arm-elf toolchain on big-endian MMU-less ARM

David Byron dbyron at coactive.com
Tue Mar 12 01:31:37 UTC 2002

I'm ever so close to having everything working with the arm-elf toolchain at

http://www.uclinux.org/pub/uClinux/m68k-elf-tools/tools-20020218/.

but I'm having trouble with setjmp.  The setjmp test in uClibc/test/setjmp test
runs fine using the arm-linux toolchain, but hangs in the first call to setjmp.

I'm seeing the same behavior using msh -- setjmp hangs there too.

Compiling with -mbig-endian -msoft-float -mcpu=arm9.

Anyone else having the same trouble or have ideas for a solution?

Thanks.

-DB
---
David Byron                     dbyron at coactive.com
Coactive Networks, Inc.         http://www.coactive.com
28 Liberty Ship Way             voice:(415)289-7800
Sausalito, CA  94965            fax:(415)289-1320