[uClibc]pthread_t

Stefan Soucek ssoucek at coactive.com
Tue Mar 5 17:44:33 UTC 2002

What platform is this? There are two places that need to have a bunch of platform-specific header files. One is in libc/sysdeps/<platform>/bits and the other one in the libpthreads hierarchy. The latter defines "overrides" in more specific subdirectories, so the order of the -I's on the gcc line is important. Check, if your platform uses the right directories.

-Stefan