[uClibc]generic include files in bits/

Miles Bader miles at gnu.org
Sat Mar 2 08:26:24 UTC 2002

Erik Andersen <andersen at codepoet.org> writes:
> If you look at the list of what was in v850/bits and you look
> at the list of stuff in common/bits, you should see that the
> lists matched up perfectly.  Either that, or my script messed
> up badly!  Do let me know if you see some files that need to
> be returned,

My presumption (which could be wrong) is that include files which are
v850-specific should continue to exist in the directory
`libc/sysdeps/linux/v850/bits', and things which are generic should be
in `.../common/bits'.

Since there used to be v850-specific include files (including some which
contained v850 assembly code!), there still should be some files in
`.../v850/bits' -- but right now that directory is _empty_, except for
syscalls.h.

I.e., it looks like your script messed up.  The h8300 arch also seems
to have an empty bits subdir, although I don't know what was there before.

-Miles
--
Yo mama's so fat when she gets on an elevator it HAS to go down.