[uClibc]MIPS uClibc architecture discussion...

Steven J. Hill sjhill at cotw.com
Fri Mar 1 15:23:50 UTC 2002

The MIPS support needs cleaned up a bit more and from what
I can tell, the files in 'libc/sysdeps/linux/mips' and
'libc/sysdeps/linux/mipsel' are pretty much identical. I
believe that both endians can use the same files. I propose
removing the 'mipsel' directory all together and combining
the changes between the to. It will make maintenance a lot
easier. The diff file that I got was only 8KB in size and
had very minor differences. Comments, questions, concerns?

-Steve

--
 Steven J. Hill - Embedded SW Engineer