[uClibc]X11/gcc-2.95.3 still needs manual link

Christian MICHON christian_michon at yahoo.fr
Fri Mar 22 17:55:18 UTC 2002

> Could you update to the latest and greatest and try
> again?
> I just committed a fix that should eliminate the
> need for
> the manual link step.

I just did this (took ~1 hour ++) with
uClibc-20020322.tar.bz2 (latest & greatest).

and it still fails, unfortunately.
But I'm still using gcc-2.95.3.

I'll try later tonight or this weekend with
gcc-3.0.3, which I believe is working for you.

This time, I attached the gzip'ed log file.
If you need more testing, let me know.
Maybe it'll help in understanding why gcc-2.95.3
fails ?

Rgds,
Christian

PS: in terms of functionality, once the manual link
is done, Xfbdev is still working. Nothing broken !