[uClibc]MIPS shared libs not working for lib loading

Joseph Chiu josephc at idealab.com
Fri Jun 28 23:21:31 UTC 2002

Erik - I think this might be something to put prominently in the uclibc FAQ
or README for the time being?  Since mips-linux developers are probably not
touching unistd.h any time soon, this issue is likely to reappear for a
while.

Of course, Steven can amaze me (as he often does) with a fix, and make this
a non-issue.  :)