[uClibc]dante and uClibc

Tsuyoshi GEMMA tgem at ecodacs.or.jp
Thu Jun 27 02:35:44 UTC 2002

Hi,

With your help, I could get dante-1.1.2 working. Then, it can now be
added to working application list. Thanks, Rogelio and Jörg.

Afterwards, I found that dante-1.1.1 with pam disabled in Firebox Linux
(uClibc based mini-distro.). Based on authors' work,  I made a (ad hoc,
makeshift) patch and some makefile adjustments for dante with uClibc.
Now I can compile dante-1.1.2 and latest 1.1.3 against uClibc without
pam support (as for 1.1.3, I have not tested, yet).

I am very happy to publish (post/e-mail) my patch and instructions if
anyone is interested.

Regards,

---
Tsuyoshi GEMMA