[uClibc]utelnetd

Tom Walker twalker at world-net.net
Sat Jun 22 16:57:27 UTC 2002

I'm having problems getting utelnetd to work properly under
uClibc-0.9.12, on x86 machines, with kernel 2.4.7-10 (Redhat). A static
compile of utelnetd on a vanilla debian-2.2 (libc-2.1.3, kernel 2.2.19)
works fine, but using the same source under uClibc leads to an 'all
network ports in use' error. The fact that the static version works so
well leads me to the conclusion that I'm missing something very basic in
the uClibc build. Others have noted the same message, and there have
been success stories, so someont out there must have an idea? Thanks in
advance.