[uClibc] Trying to find a small ssh and web browser

Gene Cumm grcumm at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 3 21:42:54 UTC 2002

I'm looking to have a small SSH application and a web browser with uClibc

I figured lsh might be a little smaller and tried it using 1.3.7 and 1.2.5 with
the patch listed on the uClibc website.  Everything is fine until lsh wants
gmp.h, the GNU multiple precision header file.  Anyone actually get this to
work, preferably with 0.9.11 (which I am using) or should I just use
OpenSSL/OpenSSH?

Also, tried getting lynx and links to work with uClibc and both need curses,
ncurses or slang.  Anyone have suggestions with regards to trying to keep
things as small as possible?  I'm probably leaning towards using links because
of how it looks unless someone else has other suggestions.