[uClibc]BUG?: tolower & Co. behaviour!

Soewono Effendi SEffendi at sysgo.de
Mon Jul 22 17:21:19 UTC 2002

Hi all,

please take good care in using tolower & Co. under uClibc-0.9.12, especially if you include ctype.h

See the attached example. This works fine under normal GCC, but not under uClibc.
I tested it using the uClibc toolchain.
I spent hours in debuging dnsmasq, just to find out that tolower & Co. behave differently under uClibc ;(

But nevertheless, uClibc rocks :)

Please cc: me cause I'm not on the list.

Thanks.
--
>> S. Effendi                              SEffendi @ sysgo . de
SYSGO Real-Time Solutions GmbH             http://www.sysgo.de
Am Pfaffenstein 14                         Tel. +49 6136 99 48 0
55270 Klein-Winternheim - Germany          Fax. +49 6136 99 48 10