[uClibc]Building Nessus Vulnerability Scanner and libresolv

Paul Poh paul at paulpoh.com
Thu Jul 18 12:37:37 UTC 2002

I was wondering if anyone has had any success is building the Nessus
vulnerability scanner with uClibc. The majority of problems are around
the resolver routines. I've been able to hack around most of the
resolver issues by rolling some of the libresolv functions from glibc
but I haven't quite got it to work yet.

I vaguely recall that someone else mentioned that they were working on
building a libresolv for uClibC. Has there been any progress?

Thanks,
Paul.