[uClibc]Help with Samba (compiling, not using)

ed at linuxanthology.org ed at linuxanthology.org
Wed Jul 17 16:42:01 UTC 2002

Sorry to reply to my own message here, but I've been looking through the uClibc
stuff, and haven't managed to come across as to the reason that it can't link
to these functions.  I think my subject may have inadvertantly caused some of
you to think I was begging for info on configuring Samba.  Not the case.  Has
anyone looked into this error yet?

On the lighter side of things, as of 0.9.12, the QT-Embedded library CAN be
compiled and used with uClibc no problem.  The library is about 2MB smaller
when compiled with the latest uClibc toolchain.

Ed

Quoting ed at linuxanthology.org: