[uClibc]pread/pwrite broken w/o large file support

Ronald Wahl rwa at peppercon.com
Mon Jul 15 11:49:08 UTC 2002

On Mon, 15 Jul 2002 04:49:09 -0600, Erik Andersen wrote:

> On Wed Jul 03, 2002 at 04:24:30PM +0200, Ronald Wahl wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> I noticed that pread and pwrite are broken if large file support is
>> disabled. These calls have a 64bit offset so the syscall must be
>> wrapped. Patch:

> Could you check today's CVS tree and verify that pread/pwrite
> and pread64/pwrite64 are all behaving correcly for you now?

At the moment I get only a undefined reference to lseek64 - maybe from
the fake_pread/fake_pwrite...

BTW, why are these compiled in if I have the real syscall?

ron

--
\\      Dipl.-Inf. Ronald Wahl   |   Peppercon AG                  //
 \\\         rwa at peppercon.com  |||  http://www.peppercon.com/   ///