[uClibc]Re: pread/pwrite broken w/o large file support

David Blythe blythe at broadon.com
Wed Jul 10 11:22:25 UTC 2002

Good point.  I was still hoping someone was going to suggest an
alternative for the "what to do about the ppc syscall macros not working
with long long args" problem. since it would imply other routines moving
too.  Its unclear to me whether the hi-lo pair code is particularly
generic, or just happens to work on the x86 and no one else has run into
it on another architecture?
	david