[uClibc]can't fild crt0

Brendan J Simon brendan.simon at ctam.com.au
Fri Jul 5 04:58:40 UTC 2002

Uwe Beutin wrote:

>On Thu, 4 Jul 2002, Brendan J Simon wrote:
>
>>I think I've found the problem.  Typical, you spend hours looking for
>>the problem and as soon as you send an email to the list, you find the
>>problem withing a nanosecond.
>>
>What was it? I've got the same problem :)

I haven't figured it out completely, but I think it is in the top level
Makefile install targets.  One of install: install_dev, install_runtime
or  install_toolchain.  The install_dev targets copies all .so files
that are links if shared libraries are enabled.  I am looking at this
problem right now and will let you know the outcome.

Regards,
Brendan Simon.