[uClibc]Problem with uClibc and shared libraries on ARM

Shane Nay shane at minirl.com
Mon Jan 28 04:47:10 UTC 2002

What CPU are you using?  I've tested it on a StrongARM and a few
different ARM720Ts'.  To tell if it's a "real problem", can you
please test the following version-
ftp://minirl.com/pub/uClibc.tar.gz

It's a known good version, can work forward from there.  (Though
admittedly rather old)

Thanks,
Shane Nay.