[uClibc]DOLFS problems

Nick Matthews nmatthews at itactics.com
Wed Jan 23 16:09:44 UTC 2002

I'm running the january 23rd tarball snapshot of uclibc. (i've tried
various other versions, including the last official build, but always
with the same problem)

I have DOLFS enabled.

uclibc itself compiles perfectly. It installs without a hitch.

however, whenever I attempt to compile anything with DOLFS support (such
as util-linux-2.11n, e2fsprogs-1.25, or the latest busybox snapshot, I
get these irritating, undefined references from the linker.
These references are to all the 64 functions, such as open64,
__lxstat64, readdir64, etc.

Any help here would be appreciated...
I can send more verbose info if it would help any...