[uClibc]UNIFIED_SYSCALL - does it work?

Thomas Cameron tom at patcameron.ne.mediaone.net
Wed Jan 23 14:09:01 UTC 2002

Hello,
	If you are compiling into a PIC library, then I don't believe it
will work at _all_.  I haven't tested the unstable branch without PIC
on, but I know that the stable one should compile up just fine.  You may
want to watch out though, because the compiler will throw up LOTS of
errors.  I find that using UNIFIED_SYSCALL=yes produces such an
insignificant gain that it isn't worth using.  I'm sure there are
exceptions for that rule, but I can't imagine that it is usefull for
general use.  Good luck!

-Thomas Cameron