[uClibc]`warn' &c functions in uClibc

Miles Bader miles at lsi.nec.co.jp
Wed Jan 23 08:24:43 UTC 2002

The (BSD) function `warn' is declared in `include/err.h', but there
doesn't appear to be any implementation of it in the library; the same
seems to be true for other functions declared in the same header file.
There's a version in `ldso/util/ldconfig.c', though I can't see it's
relevant.

I noticed this because the file `user/cksum/cksum.c' in the Lineo
uClinux-dist-20011112 distribution uses  it (perhaps other programs do
to, but I haven't started recompiling yet).

Should this function be defined in uClibc, or is the header file
incorrect?

Thanks,

-Miles
--