[uClibc]largefile support

Michael E Brown mebrown at michaels-house.net
Thu Jan 10 01:46:59 UTC 2002

Recompiling apps with LFS support enabled. So far, I have this error in
perl (missing tmpfile64):

`sh  cflags libperl.a opmini.o`  -DPERL_EXTERNAL_GLOB opmini.c
          CCCMD =  cc -DPERL_CORE -c -fno-strict-aliasing
-I/usr/local/include -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -O2
-march=i386 -mcpu=i686
rm -f opmini.c
cc   -o miniperl \
    miniperlmain.o opmini.o libperl.a -lm -lcrypt -lutil -lresolv -ldl
libperl.a(perlio.o): In function `PerlIO_tmpfile':
perlio.o(.text+0xf): undefined reference to `tmpfile64'
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status

And this error in DB3 (part of the RPM4 compile):
/.libs/libdb-3.3.so: undefined reference to `mmap64'

I'm still investigating this, because it appears that tmpfile64 is defined
properly. I guess I'll disable LFS for these two apps for now.

--
Michael