[uClibc]SH port

Erik Andersen andersen at codepoet.org
Wed Jan 2 12:37:41 UTC 2002

On Wed Jan 02, 2002 at 01:06:42AM -0600, M. R. Brown wrote:
> When attempting to build uClibc for Linux/SH I noticed that a few key
> sysdep includes are missing (it bricked on a missing definition of
> __socklen_t).  So, a couple of questions:
>
> - Is the SH port of uClibc considered to be complete (doesn't look like it,
>   but I couldn't find anything about it otherwise)?
>
> - Is it fairly trivial to add the missing pieces?
>
> - Are there folks out there using uClibc on SH?  Which platform(s)?

The sh port include/bits header files were of sync.  I just fixed
things up for you (resynced with glibc 2.2.4 include/bits header
files, with a few little bits adjusted).  I don't have access to
any SH systems (donations willingly accepted), so its a bit hard
for me to do much with the sh arch.  But it at least now should
have a chance of working.  :)