[uClibc]DNS problems fixed? Moving Day...

Erik Andersen andersen at codepoet.org
Wed Feb 27 16:25:37 UTC 2002

I came up with a sneaky way to force all the broken DNS servers
out on the net to re-load their caches, and so far it looks like
it is working, Finally!  So if you have had problems accessing
busybox.net, uclibc.org, codepoet.org, etc, in the past, please
try again now and let me know if you still have problems.

On a related topic, as you know the plan for some time has been
to get busybox.net co-located...  Well the ISP delayed and
delayed and yesterday, things finally fell through for good (its
a long story, don't ask or you will make me grumpy).  The good
news is that instead of being co-located (which would be my first
choice), things will be hosted on a nicely connected server which
should produce the same effect.  In the next few hours, I will be
moving the busybox.net (website, downloads area, tinylogin,
udhcp, etc) and uclibc.org to the faster server.  With
luck, nothing should break...  ;-)

Email will not (yet...) be moving, so the only (potential)
interruptions you will see will be with the website, download
area, and CVS access.  I will try to get everything working as
quickly as possible.  Thanks for your patience!