[uClibc]i386 : __umodsi3 and __udivsi3

Fabrice Gautier Fabrice_Gautier at sdesigns.com
Wed Feb 27 02:05:40 UTC 2002

Hi,

I tried to compile a uclibc for i386/linux, as much close as possible to the
one i have for arm/uclinux. So for example i said not to compile shared
libs, and not to include floating points support

It worked but know when i try to compile something  libc.a has an undefined
reference to __udivsi2 and __umodsi3.

For the arm, those symbols are define din libgcc, but they are not in my
native gcc. On the other hand they are not referenced in glibc libc.a.

Why does my uclibc does refer those symbols, and isnt that a uclibc bug?

Thanks.

--
Fabrice Gautier,
Fabrice_Gautier at sdesigns.com