[uClibc]rint() undefined

Erik Andersen andersen at codepoet.org
Thu Feb 21 10:50:55 UTC 2002

On Wed Feb 20, 2002 at 04:25:59PM -0800, David Schleef wrote:

> The man page for rint says that it is a BSD 4.3 function, but
> it's not compiled unless DO_C99_MATH is set.  Erik, do you have
> a list of which functions should exist for various standards?

According to Posix/IEEE Std 1003.1b-1993, (which I have in from
of me): math.h defines HUGE_VAL, and declares acos, asin, atan2,
atan, ceil, cos, cosh, exp, fabs, floor, fmod, frexp, ldexp,
log10, log, modf, pow, sin, sinh, sqrt, tan, and tanh.

Oops!  Looks like s_ldexp.c is missing from the !C99 list....
    <fixing>
I really want to keep the !C99 list to be purely the POSIX stuff.

Here is the list of what is supposed to be in the C99 stuff:
    http://www.opengroup.org/onlinepubs/007904975/basedefs/math.h.html
which includes rint...