[uClibc]v850e support soon?

Anders Boegild sredna at mip.sdu.dk
Sun Dec 8 20:31:47 UTC 2002

Hi
I'm building a cross compiler for the v850e-elf target and would really like to
use uClibc as runtime library. So I'm wondering when uClibc will suport this
nice processor?

binutils-2.13 and gcc-20021202 snapshot (the coming gcc 3.3) already supports
the v850e. The v850e can excecute plain v850 code, but it's sort of a shame to
not utilize the 32bit mul and div instructions of the v850e.

(Actually I can't find any runtime-libs, that can be used for ebmedded targets,
that support v850e)

Regards
Anders, denmark