[uClibc]ttyS1 on uClinux(20020927)

li xi lixi_2000 at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 3 01:36:05 UTC 2002

hi,
    I open the serial port1 (ttyS1) and send date on
uClinux (20020927-dist),but the serial port do not
really send any date out .
    and the same operation I have done on
uClinux(20020613-dist) is ok. I don't know what is the
reason. I have compare the serial driver in two
version, find nothing make this difference.

    I use m5272C3 + uclinux 2.4

serial port 0 and 1 is init when uclinux boot. and the
console is run on port 0(ttyS0).

could  you give me some help ? is there some bugs in
kernel 20020927?

thank you !
                               windstone
                               Dec.3.2002