[uClibc]sigsetjmp in uClinux

Steve Tsai startec at ms11.hinet.net
Sun Dec 1 08:39:00 UTC 2002

>On Sat Nov 30, 2002 at 11:22:13PM +0800, Steve Tsai wrote:
>

>>I already enabled FPU emulation, and I am sure that floating point is
>>not the issue. Two toolchains from uClinux have the different result,
>>one has the problem and another has  not. So I think it was caused by
>>toolchain. I am downloading the sources of the toolchains and try to
>>figure out the problem. Any idea? Thanks.
>>

>Do those two toolchains use the same version of uClibc?
>I strongly suspect not.

The toolchain, arm-elf-tool include an old uClibc and another toolchain,
arm-tool does not includ uClibc, but it does not matter. uClinux will
link the library under it's root directory. So these two toolchains link
the same uClibc under uClinux-dist directory. I did some tests and I
found that elf2flt cause the problem. I used elf2flt in arm-tool
toolchain to replace elf2flt in arm-elf-tool toolchain, and sigsetjmp
can be called now. I do not hack the souec code of the elf2flt, so I
still do not know the reason.

Steve Tsai