[uClibc]my system hangs with new shared libraries

Tobias Stark tobix at aknot2.org
Tue Aug 27 20:14:07 UTC 2002

Hi,

I have installed the cross-2.95.3 toolchain with glibc from
ftp.arm.linux.org.uk/pub/armlinux/toolchain/
The compiling of the kernel and programs work fine.
But if I put the shared libs from arm-linux/lib/ in the cross-2.95.3 package
instead of my old libs into the RAM-Disk, they can't be loaded and I get only
this kernel-message:
init (1): undefined instruction: pc=40014b20

So I have taken a look to the elf-header of the new and the old libs, and
they differ in the Flags-line !!
old (running): Flags 0x0
new (not run): Flags 0x2, has entry point
I don't know what that means, but perhaps this Line has to be the same ?...?

So can anybody tell me, please , what I missed to make the libs to run on my
arm-board?

Thanks a lot
tobi