[uClibc]Mozilla or any competent webbrowser

Fredrik Johnsson fredrikj at orestad-linux.se
Tue Aug 27 09:19:58 UTC 2002

On Monday 26 August 2002 22.47, you wrote:
> Quoting Fredrik Johnsson <fredrikj at orestad-linux.se>:
> > Hi!
> >
> > Thanks to all of you who've helped me earlier.
> >
> > Now that I've got X running (or really TinyX) I'm looking for a good and
> > flexible webbrowser. Since Mozilla is a maybe I've downloaded the 1,0
> > source
>
> Well, I've just finished a TinyX compile with the 0.9.14.  I'll upgrade to
> 0.9.15 here in a minute.  I'd probably suggest looking at Galeon perhaps?
> It uses the Mozilla engine, but not sure if it would be a whole lot smaller
> or not.

At the moment I'm working on prototyping a system so the space requirements
aren't that hard.
It's more importent to get a webbrowser that works with the majority of
webpages (and the Standard mozilla works).

But the smaller the better. Im  working towards a 32MB flashdisk enviroment,
but prefferably a 16mb.
And about 64Mb of ram.

No idea on the space requirements you have with your current

--
Mvh Fredrik Johnsson
Email: fredrikj at orestad-linux.se