[uClibc]Shared lib support

Arne Jonsson arne.jonsson at i3micro.com
Sat Aug 24 19:30:44 UTC 2002

Hi!

> I am also developing another version of shared library support --
> specifically for the arm7tdmi.  I developed the arm7tdmi shared library
> support for RidgeRun, Inc (unfortunately, now deceased).  I always
> thought there was a simpler, better, less intrusive way to implement
> MMU-less shared libraries.

This sounds terrific, I wish you guys all luck.
If you need some betatester please let me know.
Any idea of how you will release this, charge for it ...?

Eric, next time I will read more FAQ before engaging my fingers but I was a
little (?) confused after reading the article at LinuxDevices re. the work of
RidgeRun and SnapGear and shared libs and also messing with your toolchain.

Take care,
/Arne Jonsson