[uClibc]libc-lock.h is no longer in uClibc

Dan Cyr rabidfly at hotmail.com
Sun Aug 18 11:35:17 UTC 2002

The last official release that had this was 0.9.11. I was using a snapshot
from some time in June for quite a while and decided recently to upgrade to
the latest. Low and behold one of the first programs I compiled didn't work.
It was bridge-utils from bridge.sf.net

Any ideas on what I can do, besides using 0.9.11 (stupid me deleted my
snapshot directory, and the older snapshots are no longer available for
download)?

Dan Cyr
über Linux geek, A+, Network+, i-Net+ Certified Professional

"Mary had a crypto key, she kept it in escrow, and everything that Mary
said, the Feds were sure to know."