[uClibc]Re: errno confusion

Miles Bader miles at lsi.nec.co.jp
Fri Aug 16 05:29:20 UTC 2002

Miles Bader <miles at lsi.nec.co.jp> writes:
> Hmmm, a quick look shows that although there's a declaration of
> `__h_errno_location' in <netdb.h>, `h_errno' is never defined anywhere.

Oh, wait, there _is_ a #definition of `h_errno' ... I just forgot to scroll...

I'll just rationalize the definition as per errno, then.

But should this stuff be in <netdb.h>, or in <bits/netdb.h>?

-Miles
--
"Most attacks seem to take place at night, during a rainstorm, uphill,
 where four map sheets join."   -- Anon. British Officer in WW I