[uClibc]tn5250 and uclibc

Manuel Novoa III mjn3 at codepoet.org
Mon Aug 12 19:06:16 UTC 2002

Hello,

Here's what I do to disable nsl in the openssh configure script.
Essentially it just (crudely) eliminates all attempts to add -lnsl to
the LIBS var.

cp configure configure.nsl
cat configure.nsl | sed -e 's/LIBS.*lnsl/#disable -lnsl/' > configure

Of course, it would be better if a number of configure scripts had
some method of turning off nsl support...

Manuel